Work at 95bFM: Sales Support Assistant
95bFM Sales Support Assistant
95bFM is more than just a radio station. It’s an icon of Tāmaki Makaurau independent media that has been a leader in New Zealand music, news, and culture for more than fifty years.
Our station has a history of creating memorable, in-house advertisements that our clients and our listeners love. None of that would be possible without someone behind the scenes, holding together the small details, making sure every box gets ticked, and nobody’s doing anything stupid.
We’re looking for someone to join our team with an understanding of 95bFM’s perspective and values. Someone creative and organised, with an eye for detail, an understanding of social media, and someone who knows how important it is to stay true to the spirit of 95bFM.
As our new Sales Support Assistant your duties will include:
- Proactively supporting the 95bFM sales team, including managing the back-end tasks for client campaigns
- Managing 95bFM’s social media presence, including writing and scheduling posts
- Using Linkstudio and Aquira software to its fullest potential for client and in-house 95bFM campaigns
- Managing client campaign giveaways
- Assisting with 95bFM promo campaigns, including creating briefs and promo schedules where required
You’ll need to be highly motivated and self-directed, with a keen sense of time management and organisation. You’ll also need to have some knowledge of social media posting and scheduling across platforms. Knowledge of giveaway and scheduling software including Linkstudio, Aquira, and Zetta is an advantage.
We’ll be interviewing as applications come through so don’t delay!
How to apply
If you would like to be part of a cutting edge broadcaster and a fantastic team of people, apply by emailing your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 November, 2022