2020 Election Coverage: Human Issues
95bFM's Wire team has focused on issues and policy regarding human issues for our 2020 election coverage.
- Zoë speaks to Dr. Debbie Hageron behalf of the Coalition for the Safety of Women and Children, following frustrations over Aotearoa's lack of progress regarding violence against women.
- Aneeka speaks to researcher, Dr. Terry Fleming, and Miranda Hitchings from DignityNZ about period poverty in Aotearoa.
- Jemima speaks to Dr. Lara Greaves, a politics lecturer at the University of Auckland, explaining and discussing issues around the Māori Electoral Roll.
- Felix brings us a report on the youth policies of the major parties on this year's ballot.
- James brings us a summary of Rainbow Law and associated policies of major parties on this year's ballot.
You can find more election coverage pieces here including interviews with party representatives regarding human issues.