2020 Election Coverage: Health and Referendums
95bFM's Wire team has focused on issues regarding Health and Referendums as part of our 2020 election coverage.
- Zoë brings us a report outlining the health policies of each major party on this years ballot.
- Zoë speaks to Green MP, Chlöe Swarbrick, about the upcoming Cannabis Referendum.
- Jemima speaks to ACT Party Deputy Leader, Brooke van Velden, and University of Auckland Associate Professor of Clinical Medical Ethics, Phillipa Malpas, about issues surrounding the upcoming End of Life Referendum.
- 'Votesafe' is a group campaigning against the upcoming End of Life Referendum. Bronwyn speaks to Catherine Marks, the lawyer behind the Lecretia Seales case, to fact-check the accuracy of some of Votesafe’s concerns.
- Oscar speaks to Tadgh Stopford, of the Hemp Foundation, about the Endocannabinoid and Cannabinoid Systems.
You can find more election coverage pieces here including interviews with party representatives regarding each of their health policies.