The Wire with Stewart: October 31, 2019
The Wire with Stewart: October 31, 2019The Wire with Stewart: October 31, 2019
It's a spooky, Halloween-edition of The Thursday Wire today! And by that we mean Brexit's been delayed.. again.
On today's show:
- Mary-Margaret speaks to academic Neal Curtis about Twitter banning political advertising.
- Then, Andrew Little is back for his weekly chat. Today, an update on the gun buyback, a response to National’s welfare announcements, and should the government ban conversion therapy. Spoiler, yes.
- Plus, for International Desk: Brexit has been delayed again and the UK is going to the polls… Justin gives you all the information you need.
- Then, Mary-Margaret talks to Emmy Rakete about the Prisoner Correspondence Network
- And finally, Neighbourhood Watch… Why Aussies might soon need to use facial recognition to watch online pornography.
All that plus poll position, and why do all our listeners seem to be in a Midsommer-esque cult?
Join host Stewart Sowman-Lund for the Thursday Wire!