The Wire with Stewart: October 24, 2019
The Wire with Stewart: October 24, 2019The Wire with Stewart: October 24, 2019
Thursday, October 24, 2019
Host Stewart Sowman-Lund and producer Justin talk through the big issues from New Zealand and around the world.
- Act Party leader David Seymour talks to Stewart about last night’s vote on the End of Life Choice Bill, and what he makes of a referendum on the issue.
- After that, Andrew Little is here for his regular catch-up. Today - the National Party backs down on supporting new anti-terrorism legislation. And who should buy TV3?
- Then, Green Party Justice Spokesperson Golriz Ghahraman about why the Green Party is now supporting that same anti-terrorism legislation.
- International Desk this week goes to Tokyo
- And finally - Neighbourhood Watch is back for another week. Today, Australia media unifies for press freedom, and the treatment of race horses is in the spotlight.
All that plus Poll Position and some more viewer feedback! It's The Thursday Wire!