Wanted: Sales Account Manager
95bFM is more than just a radio station. It’s a way of life for people all across Tāmaki Makaurau - an icon of local independent media that has been a leader in New Zealand music, news, opinions, and culture for 50 years.
But, none of that could happen without the support of our dedicated sales team, who sell radio advertising, sponsorships, and constantly strive to increase 95bFM’s success and maintain our place as the world’s best radio station.
We are looking for a talented sales enthusiast to join our team; someone who understands the creativity and originality that is 95bFM, and knows how to communicate to clients what it is that sets us apart from everyone else. We’re looking for someone who can expand our client base, reach out to new industries and businesses, and broaden 95bFM’s marketing horizons.
Our new sales account manager must:
- Be able to meet targets and deadlines.
- Prospect, hunt and acquire new clients and sales.
- Be client focussed
- Be a highly motivated self-starter.
- Have good organisational and time management skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proposal writing.
- Have an understanding that what you are selling is more than just radio, that 95bFM is a mindset that can extend across digital platforms, events, and stuff we haven’t even thought of yet.
If you would like to be part of a newly invigorated broadcaster with a fantastic team of people, apply by emailing your cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 25 February, 2019.