Mon-Fri, 9 AM-12 PM
Playlist from 20/5/2013
- Willy Moon – I Wanna Be Your Man (Drop The Lime Remix)
- Ghost Wave – Sunsetter
- PVT – Vertigo
- Hang Loose – No Hippies In The Graveyard
- These New Puritans – Fragment Two
- Killing Joke – Absolute Dissent
- David Bowie – The Next Day
- The Veils – Through The Deep, Dark Wood
- Radiohead – National Anthem
- Doprah – Whatever You Want
- Soft Metals – Tell Me
- Architecture In Helsinki – Contact High
- Trick Mammoth – Pinker Sea
- Polly Scattergood – Wunderlust
- !!! – One Boy, One Girl
- Stay+ – Young Love
- Crystal Fighters – Wave
- Irone & Wine – Low Light Buddy of Mine
- Here We Go Magic – Hands In The Sky
- Autre Ne Veut – Counting
- The XX – Angels
- Lttlephnx – Keepsake
- Trust Punks – Amphetamine Psychosis
- CHVRCHES – Recover
- Savages – Shut Up
- Phoenix – Bankrupt
- London Grammar – Hey Now (Dot Major Remix)
- Trick Mammoth – Pink Sea
- They Might Be Giants – You're On Fire
- They Might Be Giants – Ana Ng
- The Veils – Dancing With The Tornado
- Public Service Records – Signal 30
- Major Lazer – Playground feat. Bugle Arama
- Vampire Weekend – Young Lion
- Frank Ocean – Super Rich Kids
- PCP Eagles – Nature Boy
- Autre Ne Veut – Counting
- Kurt Vile – Air Bud
- She's So Rad – Format
- Leno Lovecraft – Paradise Planet
- !!! – Slyd
- Deerhunter – Back To The Middle
- Javelin – Friending Revisited
- The Transistors – Your Life Could Be So Esay
- Manic Street Preachers – Stay Beautiful
- Gold Panda – Brazil
- Hunx – I Won't Tell If You Won't Tell
- Dizzee Rascal – H-Town
- The Eversons – Marriage
- Jake Bugg – Lightning Bolt
- Bobby Womack – Across 110th Street
- Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy – Television, the Drug of the Nation
Hosted by Esther MacIntyre, Morning Glory is a signature mix of arts, culture, interviews & features, and (of course) great music. From fashion to food, book reviews to international artists, it’s radio to keep you entertained and informed during your week!
Esther began her tenure at bFM as a volunteer on the News team in 2010 and has honed her experience across new music & current affairs as 95bFM Breakfast Producer, Wire host, and Wednesday 1-4 host. Now she's bringing you exciting, topical and informative radio mixed with the latest new music!
Monday’s all about YOU. Featuring Natural Ange in studio to answer your health related questions at 9.30am, and delicious seasonal recipes with Jono Clarke every week on Food Glorious Food at 10.20am - thanks to The Luscious Food Store, 547 Te Atatu Rd... plus the bFM Entertainment Guide to set you up for the coming week!
Tuesday is all about TUNES. Featuring the ‘Pitching Session’, where various major and independent Record Companies pitch songs live on air they think should be added to the bFM playlist; the Rhythm Record Review thanks to Rhythm Records; My Morning Mixtape, where a musician or industry figure shares 5 of their favourite songs; and the latest new music.
Wednesday is all about MEDIA.
Featuring the Madman DVD review with Hamish Fletcher (thanks to Madman Entertainment).
Thursday, we help you get through the week with the Book Review with Kiran Dass, theatre and art features, interviews and reviews, plus the 'Who Arted' art listings.
Friday has to be Fun Day, starting with Eat Here Now with Simon Farrell Green thanks to Odyssey Wines, special in depth interviews after 10am, then Friday Live - an in studio live-to-air performance from local Fancy New Bands and Bands We Think Are Rather Fancy at 11.20am!